We’re in the midst of the Spring Break-Away Contest for home education students, and it’s another rule-breaker. Have a tough time remembering where to put all those commas? Don’t know the difference between a semi-colon and a colon? Try this week’s challenge for a little relief…
Write a poem that uses no punctuation at all, but still reads with appropriate pauses and stops.
Post your piece in the comment section below, or link to your website where it is posted. Be sure to visit other Rhymers and leave encouraging comments, and remember to share this site with your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or elsewhere. See why we have a Reason 2 Rhyme!
Be a regular in the Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry & Writing Ring (here’s how that works…)
- Monday Motivator – check this site for the week’s inspiration
- Share your poem in the comment section, or link to the site where you have it posted
- Visit other circle members and comment, like, or share their post
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “New Jargon”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – Poetry Challenge “Like, Totally!”
- Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Postcard Poem”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “2 + 2 = Poem”
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Tribute”