We all love a good bargain, but what happens when it comes with something unexpected?
You pick up an antique vase at a sale, but when you get it home, you find a secret inside. Write a poem or mini-story incorporating the discovery.
Post your piece in the comment section below, or link to your website where it is posted. Be sure to visit other Rhymers and leave encouraging comments, and remember to share this site with your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or elsewhere. See why we have a Reason 2 Rhyme!
Be a regular in the Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry & Writing Ring (here’s how that works…)
- Monday Motivator – check this site for the week’s inspiration
- Share your poem in the comment section, or link to the site where you have it posted
- Visit other circle members and comment, like, or share their post
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “New Jargon”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – Poetry Challenge “Like, Totally!”
- Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Postcard Poem”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “2 + 2 = Poem”
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Tribute”