Welcome back to Reason 2 Rhyme’s Monday Poetry Prompt! After a brief hiatus, we’re ready to flex those versing muscles with some fun and inspirational writing prompts. This week’s challenge is:
Transcribe the text of a sign that you encounter. Write maintaining the tone of the sign.
Have fun with this one! Get out for a scenic drive, or cruise the net for some unusual signage (foreign countries have some great story starters).
Post your poem in the comment section below, or link to your website where it is posted. Be sure to visit other Rhymers and leave encouraging comments, and remember to share this site with your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or elsewhere. See why we have a Reason 2 Rhyme!
Be a regular in the Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Ring (here’s how that works…)
- Monday Poetry Prompt – check this site for the week’s inspiration
- Share your poem in the comment section, or link to the site where you have it posted
- Visit other circle members and comment, like, or share their post
- Friday Feature – one participant will be randomly drawn from the circle to be featured on this site
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “New Jargon” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)
- Reason 2 Rhyme – Poetry Challenge “Like, Totally!” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)
- Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Postcard Poem” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “2 + 2 = Poem” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)
- Reason2Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Tribute” (kbnelson.wordpress.com)