This week’s prompt is in honor of a recent fallen hero – Neil Armstrong. Some people do amazing things that touch everyone’s lives. Some people do amazing things that touch just one life. . .
Write a poem to or about someone you admire. You don’t have to personally know them to pay tribute to them. Write a poem honoring one of your heroes, someone who has, from a distance, made a difference in your life.
Add your poem below in the comments, or link to your site and be sure to visit other writers and support their work!
Be a regular in the Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Ring (here’s how that works…)
- Monday Poetry Prompt – check this site for the week’s inspiration
- Share your poem in the comment section, or link to the site where you have it posted
- Visit other circle members and comment, like, or share their post
- Friday Feature – one participant will be randomly drawn from the circle to be featured on this site
That’s it! Haiku, Cinquain, Sonnet, Villanelle, Blank Verse, Free Form, Limerick… it’s all welcome!
- Reason 2 Rhyme Poetry Prompt – “Postcard Poem”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “2 + 2 = Poem”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – Poetry Challenge “Like, Totally!”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “This Day In History…”
- Reason 2 Rhyme – “Letter to the Landscape”
- Reason2Rhyme – “So Cliche”